12 WEEKS OF HYPOXI SESSIONS & NUTRITIONAL BOOTCAMP
12 WEEKS OF HYPOXI SESSIONS & NUTRITIONAL BOOTCAMPMonika2020-01-21T21:43:37+00:00
Still looking for the best way to kick off
YOUR 2020 WEIGHT LOSS RESOLUTION?
HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard) can help!
The legend has it that it takes 21 days for something to become a habit. Well, we all know that it takes much longer for a lifestyle change to stick, especially if this includes changing your eating habits, attending the group gym classes and fitting the healthy lifestyle into your busy schedule.
Hypoxi is here to help you overcome some of these challenges and make a transition to healthier you a lot easier. Our low impact exercise together with the regular weight loss goals monitoring and a tailored nutrition plan will help you achieve your goals without too much stress and fuss. While you will start noticing changes after about four weeks, twelve or more weeks on a program will help you adopt healthier habits and achieve better and more sustainable results. And you will be amazed how much you will enjoy your HYPOXI sessions.
Join 12 weeks of HYPOXI plan and we will give you few extras to make your journey more successful!
Our program includes:
Low-impact 30 minutes sessions three times a week (i.e. 36 sessions)
Initial consultation to help you set appropriate weight loss goals. This includes: * Body and skin assessment * Initial body measurements * Photo session to help you monitor your progress
Nutrition plan tailored to your needs together with food diary to monitor yourfood intake
Fortnightly body measurements to keep you on track and monitor your progress
Join our program by 10 February 2020 and you will also get extra 3 FREE HYPOXI SESSIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR “12 WEEKS OF HYPOXI SESSIONS & NUTRITIONAL BOOTCAMP” PROMOTION (THE ‘PROMOTION’)
1. Information on how to participate and claim your “12 weeks of HYPOXI Sessions & Nutritional Bootcamp” form part of these conditions. By submitting a registration form, you (the participant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard).
3. The promotional period begins 21 January 2020 at 9.00am AEST and closes 31st March 2020 at 5.00pm AEST (Promotional Period).
4. The promotion includes the following:
a. HYPOXI sessions for 12 weeks (i.e. 36 sessions)
b. Initial consultation and setting the weight loss goals
c. Nutrition plan
d. Fortnightly body measurements
5. Nutrition plans are compiled by HYPOXI operators based on information provided by participant in line with the current nutritional guidelines stipulated by HYPOXI Australia. HYPOXI operators do not hold qualification issued by Dietitians Association of Australia or the Nutrition Society of Australia. The nutrition plans are provided as a recommendation only and they do not replace professional medical advice. Participants need to make their own assessment regarding suitability of the suggested nutrition plan considering their personal health circumstances and seek a professional medical advice accordingly.
6. HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard) reserves the right to disqualify a participant for any reason. Without limiting this right, participants may be disqualified where a registration form is incomplete or participant does not provide accurate personal information where HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard), in its absolute discretion, determines that the participant has not complied with these terms and conditions.
7. All HYPOXI sessions must be completed by the same person (cannot be shared with another person) and are to be used by 31 July 2020.
8. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which affects, prevents or hinders the conduct of this Promotion, including but not limited to regulatory intervention, computer failure or manipulation of the Promotion HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard) may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the Promotion.
9. By participating in this Promotion, each participant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard). The personal information of each participant may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the promotion administrator, HYPOXI operators, and to regulatory authorities. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to HYPOXI Lane Cove & CBD 90 Pitt St (Wynyard) and will be investigated by an authorized officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the
investigation as soon as practicable.
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431 380 153.